30.9.11

PULSEAUDIO EQUALIZER UPDATED FOR UBUNTU 11.04 NATTY NARWHAL


PulseAudio Equalizer

Remember the system-wide PulseAudio Equalizer?


Today I was updating most of the packages in the WebUpd8 PPA that I didn't update yet (not many actually) for Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal and I've remembered about some patches for PulseAudio Equalizer so I though I'd add them with this update.

These patches should fix the "Max Volume" bug and a bug with settings persistence.


PulseAudio Equalizer has been updated for both Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal and 10.10 Maverick Meerkat. Add the WebUpd8 PPA and install the system-wide PulseAudio Equalizer using the commands below:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install pulseaudio-equalizer


Oh, and if you find a bug, unfortunately there's nowhere to report it because PulseAudio Equalizer is no longer maintained.

Enjoy your Music...
hi.. hi.. hi...

No comments:

Post a Comment